LED Products’ Limited Warranties
- 5 year limited warranty for specific AimLite LED lighting fixtures
- 7 year limited PR warranty for specific AimLite LED lighting fixtures
- 10 year limited warranty for specific AimLite LED lighting fixtures
- 10 year limited PR warranty for specific AimLite LED lighting fixtures
Limited product warranty
All products sold by AimLite Lighting Products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service at the time of shipment from AimLite Lighting Products. If found to be defective by AimLite Lighting Products, we will repair or replace the non-conforming part or replace the entire product. Replacement is done at the discretion of AimLite Lighting Products. Returns MUST have the AimLite Lighting Products assigned RMA number clearly marked on the carton. The offer to repair or replace non-conforming products under warranty does not cover defects caused by improper use or installation, or by the buyer’s attempts to use products beyond their mechanical, thermal or electrical capacity. Notice of a defective product must be provided to AimLite Lighting Products in writing immediately upon discovery of the defect, but in no event after the time shown below has elapsed after shipment by AimLite Lighting Products.
- Emergency Lighting
- LED Exit signs and combos: 5 years
- LED Remote Heads: Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- All Other Remote Heads: 1 year
- Battery Packs:
- Charger board and hardware: 1 year complete
- EBST-MIV Mini Inverters: 1 year complete
- Battery within AimLite unit: 10 years (1 year complete & 9 years pro-rata)
*Our limited lifetime warranty assures that the product will remain free from material, workmanship, or performance defects throughout its entire lifespan, totaling 50,000 hours.
- Fluorescent and HID Fixtures
- Housing/mechanical: 1 year
- Ballast/Power Supply: 2 years
- 1 year on lamps when included
- Traditional Recessed Fixtures
- Trim, Housing/Mechanical: 1 year
- Extended warranties may be available upon request on LED and emergency lighting products
- NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY:
- Individual battery sold separately
- Poles not erected immediately must be unwrapped by purchaser and stored above ground. AimLite is not responsible for erosion to finish caused by improper storage.
Contact your AimLite Lighting Products sales representative for more information.
All freight costs incurred in shipping parts to or from AimLite Lighting Products are at the expense of the customer.
Our guarantee liability extends only to the repair or replacement of the defective part and no labor charges for correction of the defect for the repair or replacement will be honored by AimLite Lighting Products unless prior written consent has been authorized by our customer service department.
All replacement parts sold for use on products not covered under warranty will not be covered under guarantee.
AimLite Lighting Products will endeavor to furnish such advice as it may be able to supply with reference to the use by buyer of any material purchased, but AimLite Lighting Products makes no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any materials purchased and assumes no liability for advice given verbally or in print or the results obtained. Buyer assumes all risk and liability which may result from the use of any material, whether used singly or in combination with other products. No suggestion for product use shall be constructed as a recommendation for its use in an infringement of any existing patent.
AimLite Lighting Products will not accept any liability for claims for labor costs, loss of profit, repairs or other expenses incidental to replacement.
The limited warranty of AimLite Lighting Products is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed statutory, or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and of all other liabilities or obligations on AimLite Lighting Products’s part, including liability for incidental, special and consequential damages with respect to the sale or use of the products warranted whether or not suit or other proceedings be instituted, and AimLite Lighting Products neither assumes nor authorizes any representative of AimLite Lighting Products or any other person to assume for it any other liabilities in connection with the sale of the products. This limited warranty may not be verbally changed or modified by any representative of AimLite Lighting Products.