Reporting to the Quotation, Lighting Layout & Energy Saving Manager, the Quotation Specialist will be responsible to promptly and effectively support all quotations or contracts in a timely manner and monitor the process to ensure successful outcomes.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Reading and interpret specifications and blueprints.
- Clarifying, confirm bill of materials and identify alternatives if necessary for projects/proposals.
- Providing contracts and negotiating pricing strategy conjointly with sales team for customers when required.
- Follow up on open and/or outstanding quotations with sales representative and customers to determine status.
- Providing delivery information at quotation stage if requested.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions in SAP/LOGS.
- Advising proper channels of the market trends, competition as well of the UTQ information as they occur.
- Attending training or customer visits as required.
- Any other related tasks required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications (electricity and lighting).
- Independent and able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Work as a team and have a positive attitude.
- Efficient, able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Quotation/Sales role.
- Possessing technical knowledge in lighting/application.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT, etc.);
- Bilingualism is required.
- Experience in the lighting industry (an asset).
- Knowledge of SAP is definitely an asset.
- An IES degree is an asset.
The AimLite advantage
AimLite offers a stimulating work environment where each individual is given the opportunity to maximize their talent and improve his or her daily life. We do our utmost to facilitate a work-life balance for each one of our employees. Our organizational culture supports inclusion and diversity, which give our company a competitive edge. We are proud of our commitment toward our community and the collective initiatives in which we are involved.
AimLite is committed to the Equal Access Employment Program. We encourage women, aboriginal people, visible and ethnic minorities as well as disabled persons to apply. We invite disabled individuals to inform us of their specific needs in order that we might provide accommodation and assistance measures at the time of the selection process. The masculine is used throughout this document for purposes of clarity and facility of reading.
We thank you for submitting your application. Please note that only those invited for an interview will be contacted.